Summit - The European Biopolymer Summit
The 5th Edition of ACI's The European Biopolymer Summit, will be taking place in Dusseldorf on 14th – 15th February 2018. The two day event specially designed to bring together senior executives, key industry experts, researchers and bioplastic manufacturers, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of bioenvironmental polymer engineering, most recent innovations, trends and concern as well as solutions adopted in the sector.
It’s also provides platform to meet experts form other industries such food & beverage, product & packaging and automotive to discuss the latest strategies on commercialisation, application and market access of biopolymer products and methods to overcome current market challenges and maximise the opportunities.
Key Topics Include:
- Environmental Policy Impact on Biopolymer Industry
- Brand Owners and Retailers Perspective on the Growing Role of Biopolymers
- Polymer Fundamentals: the Best Performing Features of the Design and Properties of Biodegradable polymers
- Commercialisation & Market Access
- Next Generation Polymers: Biopolymers with Advanced Functionalities for High Performance Applications
- Pioneering New Processes & Technologies
- Biopolymers Producers Case Study: Exploring the Excellence
- Challenges of Sourcing Sustainable
Registration : here