By-products and residues from viticulture and arboriculture: promising natural and local ingredients! AGRIWASTEVALUE
(Registration form below)
On Wednesday 11 December 2019, the team of AgriWasteValue invites you to the kick-off event of the project. The AgriWasteValue project aims to transform agricultural by-products and residues from the European North-West regions into bioactive compounds in order to use them in key industrial sectors such as the cosmetic and nutraceutical fields.
Don't hesitate to register for this free event to discover an international and on-trend research !
- 10:00am Welcome of participants
- 10:30am Presentation of the project, Cédric Peyrot and Clémence Rotolo, AgroParisTech Innovation
- 11:00am Presentation of the screening work in extraction and some target molecules
- 11:40am Where to get this raw material locally? Cor Van Oers, Delphy and Pierre-Louis Bombeck, ValBiom asbl
- 12pm Lunch and networking
- 1:30pm Intervention of a special guest from the cosmetic and nutraceutical fields.
- 2:00pm Presentation of the Chant d'Eole's vineyard
- 2:20pm Visit of the vineyard and demonstration for pruning and tasting (in French or English)
- 3:30pm Meeting with project partners
- 4:30pm End of the event
- Free event on registration (registration form below) before December 6, 2019.
- Date : Wednesday 11 December 2019, 10:00am-4:30pm.
- Address : Grand Route 58, 7040 Quévy-le-Grand, Belgique.
- Conference language : English
- Accommodation : Possibility to rent a hotel room in the center of Mons (15 minutes away by driving to the Chant d'Eole)
- Students who wish to attend the conferences are invited to inform their teacher who should directly contact the event organiser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact : Aurore Leprêtre, ValBiom asbl - 0032 81 87 58 88 - email@example.com
*Interreg is a European programme promoting cooperation between European regions and the development of common solutions, in particular in the fields of research, innovation and technology transfer.
With the support of the European Regional Development Fund and Wallonia.